I have always enjoyed helping others. It make me feel good – as Jim Connolly says, “It is nice to be nice.” Here is how you can help fellow bloggers (and yourself – bonus!) by using tagging.
Tagging – Helping Your Fellow Bloggers
Tagging other bloggers brings attention to their blog. Why would you want to do this? By doing so, you can bring more readers to your own blog! It is a win-win. Nice is nice!
Tagging is a really great way to introduce yourself to other bloggers – so I’m going to ‘tag’ her blog and then add four other bloggers to the Tag List that I think you should meet.
Here is how you do it (no, not that “it” stay with me)
1. Link to your original tagger, and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share five facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird – be interesting.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Five Facts About Leah Dossey
- I believe in Creative Wisdom. I believe that we can all help each other succeed by sharing our past experiences and what we have learned from them and then translate that knowledge into new and useful applications. This is the foundation of Creative Wisdom. This is why I blog and why I try to do everything I can to help those I can. (like you, right now – and we’ve never even met!)
- I believe in empowering others to become the best they can be. I do this by volunteering with cub scouts (I’m a den leader, assistant cub master and the PR chair for my pack), reading at the local elementary school (knowledge = power), and sharing what I know about graphic design and printing to business owners to help them build stronger businesses through powerful visual communication.
- I have a chronic illness. I have to take shots weekly to stay mobile. I was diagnosed when I was 27. I’m not telling you this so you will feel sorry for me, I’m telling you this because it is a part of who I am now. Don’t feel sorry for me. I don’t!
- I am a first generation American. I am proud of my Greek heritage.
- I have nerd tendencies. I love TNG (Patrick Stewart is hot!), Star Wars, The Matrix, Harry Potter, Artimis Fowl, and the art of Yoko Ono. My kids love that I can kick their butts on “expert” in Guitar Hero and Rock Band.
So those are five facts about me. Hope you think I’m as interesting as I do! lol
Tag – You’re It!
Here’s the Five Bloggers I’m tagging, and I’m not giving you any clues about any of them – you’ll have to decide for yourselves. They all have something different or interesting to offer and also provide great Tweets on Twitter.
- Beth Pulsipher http://redmoonantiques.blogspot.com/ Twitter: loongirl
- Jim Connolly http://jimsmarketingblog.com/ Twitter: Jimconnolly
- Dominick Evans http://www.dominickevans.com/ Twitter: Dominicevans
- Darren Rowse http://www.twitip.com/ Twitter: @twitip
- Sharlyn Lauby http://www.hrbartender.com/ Twitter @sharlyn_lauby
- If Nell Merlino wrote a blog I’d list it here too – but google her – you’ll be glad you did!
Now that you’ve seen how tagging works – make it work for you, and share with us 5 of your favorite blogs! Please come back and let us know what success you have had with Tagging.
Follow Leah on Twitter, join the facebook group Creative Wisdom, or become a fan of Blueleaf Creative. Connect on Facebook, Visit Blueleaf Creative online. Contact Leah at email@example.com